Tuesday 1 January 2013

meet.make.Happy New Years.


Guess what? It's 2013! Woah! 2012 was a great start to meet.make.laugh., but we are excited for more fun in 2013. What do you want to see us post? More crafts? More recipes? More cocktails? Something brand new? We like suggestions! 

'Tis the season of new year resolutions, so here are a few simple ones of ours!


Hayley:
1. Catch up on my photo albums! The last one I completed was back in the spring of 2010...
2. Organize my work desk, and closet. This means, get rid of things I HONESTLY do not need. Seriously Hayley, its time to let go.
3. Stop biting my hangnails. This may actually be the hardest of them all for me.

Cindy:

1. Read read read! I get into zones and then I fall off the bandwagon. It's one of my favorite "me-time" past times though I don't do it nearly enough! 
2. Explore the island more! We've been living here for 3.5 years now and I am ashamed to say that we have yet to check out Tofino. There's sooooo much of the island yet to see.  
3. Shake up my routine a bit... I've acquired too many predictable actions than I would like to admit so I would like to regain some spontaneity even if it's as small as changing up my work week breakfast routine...

Steph:

1. Call/skype my family more. Even just for a quick hello!
2. Watch all the Freaks and Geeks episodes on Netflicks. I have been meaning to watch this show forever and I think 2013 is the year! 
3. Treat myself to more massages. My body is starting to feel old....

Some pictures of our New Year's Eve Shenanigans at the good ol' comedy club:

We know we are not alone....many of you have been posting resolution posts the past couple of days! One of the favourites we have come across is 10 New Year's Food Resolutions for Living Well from Foodie Underground (This blog is awesome. If you don't currently read it, make it a 2013 resolution). This may be printed off and hung up on the wall... it is seriously that awesome! 

What are some of YOUR New Years Resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. Love your goals and the pictures!
    And I LOVE Freaks and Geeks! I watched all the episodes as fast as I could and I think I have to watch them again!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover