Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hayley's Inspired Headband

In need of a gift for the Hipster-Sister?
Want to make a quick but intriguing project?
Inspired by something you found online?

I was!

After searching various DIY websites, I came across a pattern that peaked my interest.
Let's just keep it simple by saying - I LOVE the Ravelry website. Should you happen to come across an item in a store, think "Ya, I could maybe make that!" Chances are, someone has...and that someone has shared the pattern on the Ravelry website.

Henceforth, the Anthropologie Inspired Braided Headwrap was found.


Please check out the pattern below for further details!
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/anthropologieinspired-braided-headwrap

Supplies I used:
- US Size 10 Needles
- One Cable Needle 
- Loops & Threads Charisma Wool in Taupe
- Buttons

If you are just learning the cable knitting technique, this is the project for you! It was very easy to follow, and I can see myself making a lot more of these head wraps in the future; changing up the wool and needle sizes for different looks! I can safely say, the customer was pleased!




3 comments:

  1. you have a great blog!
    check my blog, I have a giveaway!
    my first giveaway at my blog!!!

    http://loveetsytreasury.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Maya! We will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. That's some pretty spectacular knittin'! I'd love to get my hands on one 'a those headbands! Oh wait...I already have one!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover